For your good and the good of those you will be sharing this thanksgiving with, take time after the meal to read through the following list of how good your God is. Ask if this would be okay if you are the guest. As time permits and your audience is willing read some of the passages that affirms these truths about our God.
Our country is forgetting God on part because those of us who know Him keep Him and His goodness a secret. May this tool be used to glorify the goodness of our God today in and through you and me. Tim Bryant
1. God is Good - Nah 1:7; Ps 118:1; P 07:1; 118:1; Ps 31:19; Ps 34:8
2. God is Surpassingly Rich in Grace – Eph 2:7
3. God is Merciful and Compassionate- Rom 9:8; Ps 51:1
4. God is Ready to Forgive if we will confess our sin – Ps 103:8-14; 130:3-4; Is 1:18; Is 38:17
5. God is Kind Intentioned toward us - Eph 2:7; Rom 11:22
6. God is Gentle – Matt 11:29